The use of this exercise is for quads and hip flexors.
How to perform this exercise:
- Start on your back with one knee flexed and foot placed flat on the floor
- Your opposite leg should be straightened out and slightly raised off the ground.
- Arms should be extended flat next to you sides
- Be sure to maintain a neutral position of your neck
- Lift your extended leg in an upward and diagonal direction over the belly button
- Pause the position and then slowly lower the leg back to the starting position
- Repeat the exercise 10 -15 times
- Switch to the opposite side and repeat exercise