The use of a partial sit-up is used for those that are experiencing back pain. Performing this modified
form of a sit up puts less stress on the low back, while still allowing the
muscles to be worked.
How to perform the exercise:
- Start like a regular sit-up with your back on the floor
- Both of your feet should be on the floor with your knees bent
- Raise your head,neck and shoulders off of the floor
- Try and hold that position for a few seconds
- Repeat the exercise as many times as you can or prompted by a personal trainer.
This exercise will help to strengthen you core and is simple to do at home.