Dermal Filler Products and Uses below:
- Dermal fillers are used for replacing some of the “baby fat” we loose with aging, which gives our face it’s youthful look
- Good for the nasolabial lines, the lines between the mouth and nose
- Lasts up to 12 months; Can be contoured after injection
- Less swelling, for multiple skin types, effects are immediate
- Made of hyaluronic acid naturally found in the body. It can be produced by bacteria and purified for use of injectable soft tissue filler in order to correct the appearance of facial wrinkles and creases. This product is dissolvable, naturally by the body or by medical intervention.
- If under the age of 22, this product should not be used
- Filler based of hyaluronic acid; can be dissolved
- Primarily used for vertical lines around the lips
- Lasts about 6 months; immediate results
Dermal Fillers do have risks. These risks include but are not limited to infection, allergic reaction, bleeding, bruising and a vaso-occlusive event. Dr. Hoffman will decide if you are a good candidate for care after your initial screening.